Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Not-So-Hectic Day

Last week was a hectic week, this week looks to be the same way, and here are my feelings on hectic days. I did a post on that a long time back, but anyways, this busyness would explain for the lack of posting on here recently. 

Today I have nowhere to go, thank the good Lord.  I need to catch up on some blogging, some light cleaning, and maybe play some Scrabble with my sister.  I plan on doing some watercolor painting while listening to my audiobook.  I'm reading The Confession, by Beverly Lewis, the sequel to the The Shunning, which became a motion picture.  Oh, and I need to think of something for dinner tonight.  I should probably go check in the freezer for my options.  In a nutshell I plan on chilling today.  On this 100 degree heat wave day, I'm just going to bunker down in my home and get a few simple things done.

Love it.  

Oh yeah, just thought of an awesome dinner idea, peanut encrusted steak in a nice stir fry.  Hmmm, off to check if we have sirloin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment