Saturday, June 30, 2012

Highlights

Highlights of the week:

-I went shopping and found an awesome shirt, extremely reminiscent of the medieval time period, always looking for costume pieces for the annual Renaissance Faire!   

-I went rock climbing for my birthday!  So much fun, but on the down side, I ripped above mentioned shirt in my climbing harness.   

-After a week of extremely hot weather, I now, with much effort, have acquired a skin tone a slight shade darker than normal. 

-I was told that no one over the age of five believes in mermaids.  Does that make me four?  Yeesh, next thing you know they'll be telling me there's no such thing as elves.

-It's not a question of whether God can do, but whether God will do.

-I watched Star Wars Episode V, Empire Strikes Back, as my birthday entertainment.  Apparently, no one in my house likes it.  Ouch.

-I repaired my poor ripped medieval shirt with needle and thread, how domestic of me. 
 
-I am the ultimate Fruit Ninja 
 
I mean, not to toot my own horn, but show me a player of that addictive little app game that has actually sliced fruit with a sword.  

All in all, an eventful week.  God is good, and I'm thanking Him for this season of joyful busyness in my life.   

3 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a great week! I can attest to the fact that your skin tone is slightly darker... YAY, YOU! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't know what they are missing... anytime you want to watch Episode V you let me know, I have every version, pre and post GOUT locked and loaded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Shane! They just don't understand the power. I though of you as Han Solo shouted, "Then I'll see you in Hell!" totally your line. :D

    ReplyDelete