Saturday, February 14, 2015

Symptoms of Possible Insanity

UPDATE  I have possibly gone insane. 

It all started with an innocent, Valentine themed rhyming battle with my dad that lasted only two rounds.  He was beaten soundly before I could even use up all my ideas, so last night I wrote them all down cause.....I felt like it.  Here are the results with varied degrees of sucess.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I may be crazy, but so are you.

Your color is blue, my color is green, if you were my Valentine, that would be keen...?

Roses are red, blood is red, the end.

Your hen is red, my horse is brown, if you shovel his poop, we'll go to town (like for a date or whatever)

Roses are red, violets are blue, we can share everything, except for the flu.

Noragami is awesome, Fairy Tail is great, if we can't watch anime, go jump in a lake <3 

Erza is red, Jellal is blue, if you don't ship Jerza, what that heck's wrong with you???
^^^ if you understand none of that, it's ok, it only means you are sane

Sunsets are red, the water is blue, let's go to the ocean, just me and you.

As you can see, I got a little sentimental there towards the end....And while I was inspired by a couple anti-Valentines I saw on Pinterest, the above poems are completely original to the best of my knowledge, crappy, but original.  Also, there were a couple Valentine's Day tags floating around which I was going to do, but decided to share these gems with you instead.  You're welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment