Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Can Garden Too! (I Think)

I am most definitly getting ahead of myself.  It's January and I'm getting way to excited about gardening this year.  I'm planning on getting started this spring, but if everything goes as planned and I move out and start livin the apartment life, I've been brainstorming on some clever patio/balcony gardening ideas.  

Such as this pallet vertical garden that's great for leafy veggies

 The istruction for which I found in my 'DIY Self Sufficiency" book.  Ah, Barnes and Nobel's gift card well spent.  
So many adorable ideas.  And all I need now???   Is to know how to garden!!!

But how hard could it be?  I've taught myself a lot of skills, and this is my newest.  But I can't be a self respecting farmer if I can't plant a crop.  Animals holler if you forget to feed them, but I'm pretty sure plants are silent, hmmm, this could be challenging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment