Monday, January 12, 2015

Bring it 2015

2014 was a.....tumultuous year.  I'm glad to leave it behind quite frankly.  But wen I look back, even though there were so many things that just sucked, there were a few bright spots for which I amimmensely  grateful.  
-Finally camping and finding out I LOVE it
-a move to a beautiful new house and yard
-a seriously fantastic 21st birthday that was lacking only William, and a few precious faces
-Finally leaving behind old, broken dreams and finding new goals to strive for 
-Having church in a place that's not someone's living room 
-Learning to use a white cane and cope with my vision loss 

I'm trying to focus on the positive.  Sometimes I see someone else's life and read their blogs and feellike  my life nothing compared to the accomplishments in theirs.  But I know it's stupid to compare things like that because there's no set measure to gauge life worth.  So when I feel so tired and discouraged I remember my Savior who saved me and my friends who love me.  

Bring it on 2015, I have big plans for you, and now I know that even if thse things don't work out, I'll be fine, I'll just try again next year.   

I remember this song I used to sing when I was in m mid-teens that I had forgotten until now.
I'm a saint and I'm a sinner
I'm a loser and a winner
I am steady and unstable
I am young but I am able 

No comments:

Post a Comment