Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cool Questionnaire

My friend had this on his blog, and I think it is a nice fun post for a little change.
Feel free to copy it to your blog too, it is a fun thing to look at your life and answer questions about it.


Tennis shoes or boots?
Boots, especially tall ones that hide knives

What time did you get up this morning?
7:30-8:30ish depending on how late I stayed up the night before

What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
Courageous

What is your favorite TV Show?
Wretched with Todd Friel

What do you usually have for breakfast?
I like variety, it changes everyday, eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit, and any combination of these things
What is your middle name?
Lynn

What food do you dislike?
Mexican food, Indian food, basically anything spicy

What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Leeland's new album, but I havn't heard Casting Crown new one yet...

What characteristic do you dislike?
Poofheadedness, don't ask

Favorite clothing?
flowy dress, belt with dagger, and barefoot

Anywhere in the world on vacation?
Australia! I want to go there so bad

Are you an organized person?
Mostly, yes

Where would you retire to?
Somewhere in Cape Cod, MA

What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 18th, my family threw I huge party, and I had an epic
water gun fight with all my childhood friends

What are you going to do when you finish this?
write a list of the songs I want to learn for my voice lesson later today

Furthest place you have ever been to?
Where I am now Colorado Spring, CO

Person you wish you could meet?
Joan of Arc

When is your birthday?
June 27th

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I love both morning and night, though I am more cheerful in the AM.

Do you own any animals?
Yes, I have a dog named Albert my family and I have tons of animals on our farm

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a midwife for years

What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
The day that I finally get it right

If you were a crayon, what would you be?
a Crayola, color: Hunter Green

How is the weather right now?
Gorgeous, I'm in CO, it's this way all the time

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom

Favorite drink?
chai or lemonade

Favorite Restaurant?
Embers

Hair color?
brown

What was your favorite toy as a child?
my cap guns

Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?
Fall!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

Coffee or Tea?
Tea, herbal please

Do you want to get married?
Yes!

When was the last time you cried?
not telling

What is under your bed?
the carpet

What did you do last night?
Hung out with my friend Stacia, then made hot cocoa, read a book, slept

What are you afraid of?
hmmm, not telling that either

Salty or sweet?
sweet

Best quality you have?
the ability to be strong when needed and compassionate when needed

Favorite day of the week?
How many people would kill me if I said Monday? .
Honestly I don't have one

Favorite Movie?
It's like a constant war between Star Wars and LOTR
but other than that
Dead Poet's Society
Joan of Arc

Have you ever had a crush?
that is on a need to know basis and you don't...need to know

-Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I actually learned something by reading this :P I love doing these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Poet's Society is on of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete