Friday, February 7, 2014

Falling Plates


    Oh to grace.  That video is like a little dose of gospel happiness and I really need that lately.  On days like today when I feel like I accomplish nothing, and everything.  On days when I'm tired and sore.  On days when I am really sick of shoveling snow.  On days when I'm concerned about so many things.  So yeah, a lot of days.
    I've learned "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" among other songs to play this Sunday for church.  I particularly like this song right now.  Strength for today and a bright hope for tomorrow.  All I have needed His hand will provide.  He doesn't change and His compassion for me never fails.  He is faithful and always will be.

He provides me with the physical, mental and emotional strength to get me through my day.  He gives me the power I need to be strong and also gives me the grace to be kind.  And between a video and hymn, I have been reminded of that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment