Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springing

Things have been a little crazy around here.  Now that winter is finally over we've gone from zero to 60.  Kids have been born and being sold, chicks are being hatched, and brooded and sold, in a rotating schedule.  In a week, we'll have milk again and then that starts the scramble to renew our sparse product inventory before the markets start.  And then there's packing, because we're moving.  Wait, have I mentioned we're moving on here yet?  Yeah, in 3 weeks.

We've been in this current house for over 4 years now, we've finally painted and hung up some pictures, obviously it's time to move again.  But, this time, we're ALL happy about it, it's less than a mile down the road, and it's actually an upgrade.  And I will have water again, which is really the only thing I've missed from Plymouth.  Fishing, swimming, ice skating, and maybe a little paddle boat, I'm totally seeing it.  Hmmmm.

Ok back to reality.  I'm excited for this, and there are tons of things going all different directions and I normally would be worried about how it's all going work out.  But I tried that whole will worrying add a cubit to a persons stature thing, and yup, still 5' tall.  Moving is hard, moving with a farm is even harder, but God's never let us down before, so I'm just going to have a little faith.  Winter has been a constant sword fighting battle for me, but now it's time put all that aside and with the coming of spring, embrace something a little softer.  Time to ride with the waves instead of fighting them.  I think it will be fun.              

No comments:

Post a Comment