Monday, April 23, 2012

Tag, I'm It

Never thought in all my blogging life that I would be tagged.  Well, I was, (by http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/ ) and I feel honored, because I didn't think anyone read my blog except for a few of my friends.  :D 

So I have to answer these questions:

  1. How old are you? no comment, that would compromise my watertight security, I'd rather keep people guessing
  2. Who's your favorite singer? Chloe Agnew, her voice is angelic at worst
  3. Would you rather text or e-mail?  E-mail, all the way, I am a SUPER slow texter
  4. Do you have any pets? me personally, I have a dog, a dove, and a fish, but my family has a farm
  5. Do you have an Ipod? Yes
  6. Do you love to sing? Yes, singing makes me happy, like nothing else does
  7. What's your favorite song in the whole world? Horrible question, right now, Desperado by Celtic Thunder
  8. Do you have your own room? yes, it's my elven hide away
  9. What is the color of your room? greyish green, like a forest shrouded in morning mist
  10. What's your favorite hobby? Painting, reading, writing
  11. Now I add one-if you could be a prodigy in any one thing, what would it be? Art, definitely sketching or painting  
Ok, now I think I have to tag a couple people.  I tag Kate Finnman from http://kate-prayerblogging.blogspot.com/ and Matthew Wood from Matthew's Musings
Kate and Matt, you guys have to answer all the questions above and then add one of your own.   

1 comment: